TIME Education Program – an excellent way for you to motivate and challenge your students as they learn English by using topical material from TIME Magazine.
The TIME Education Program is exciting to teach and inspirational for your students and starts with a special low rate student subscription, saving on the normal cover price!
A dynamic & proven method of teaching English…
The TIME Education Program frees you from the tedium of teaching from the same tired textbooks year after year. Using stimulating material from TIME Magazine, alongside an invaluable series of English Guides specially prepared by teachers, you’ll find the Program will make English lessons more relevant and more fun – as much for you as for your students! Subscribe today
Every student will receive:
- Special low rate subscription to TIME Magazine with savings on cover price
- FREE Collins Easy Learning - an accessible guide to English grammar and punctuation - to assist with their studies (worth €10)
- Unlimited access to the TIME digital archive (The Vault) - an indispensable learning resource providing access to more than 4,500 issues of TIME magazine. Allowing them to trace the outbreak of World War, the path of the Civil Rights movement and the dawn of the information age
You will receive:
- FREE Subscription – up to 40 issues of TIME Magazine, one of the world’s most widely read and well informed news magazines and renowned for the excellence of its writing
- FREE TIME USB Stick - an ample 4GB of memory in your pocket, giving you to access to important documents, photos or media files wherever and whenever you might need them
- FREE English guides emailed to you each month – acclaimed resource for teachers
- PLUS the chance to win an Apple iPad® Air in our fabulous prize draw
|Country||25 Issues / 6 months||40 Issues / 10 months|
|Israel||NIS 99||NIS 145|
|Iceland||kr 2250||kr 3350|
|Switzerland||CHF 70||CHF 99|
|Denmark||kr 207||kr 305|
|Norway||kr 220||kr 320|
|Sweden||kr 250||kr 365|
TIME Magazine is required reading for everyone...
More than that, it is written in clear English and ideal for classroom use as an educational resource. In precise and concise language it covers a whole host of subjects from politics, health and science to business, society and entertainment.
Designed by teachers
The monthly TIME English Guide contains lively, relevant and topical language lessons and exercises designed for use in class or as a homework exercise with a recent issue of TIME.
Which Plan is best for you & your students?
It’s so easy to join. All you have to do is sign up a minimum of eight students and choose the subscription term that’s right for you and your students. Subscribe today
Individual Teacher Plan
Copies of TIME are sent to students’ homes each week. Payment is made by the teacher.
All copies of TIME are sent weekly to your school. Payment is made by the teacher. There is no need to enter your students’ details.
Copies of TIME are sent to students’ homes each week and invoices sent to students after the subscription has started.
Receive a FREE TIME English Guide
(an acclaimed education
resource for teachers) when you subscribe
“Very helpful, relevant and ready to use”